Sunday 3 March 2019

Tropic





Hello everyone, sorry I haven’t posted for a while! I have been busy setting up a new little venture...I am excited to tell you that I have become a Tropic Ambassador! ðŸŒ¿
Tropic Skincare is freshly made, natural and cruelty-free multi-award winning beauty products. They are made using sustainable natural materials which is something close to my heart. ðŸ’š
Here is a link to my online shop: www.tropicskincare.com/elizabethdenton, or you can order directly through me. Please ask if you would like to find out more, or try out the products. I will keep you updated on the products and I am also on instagram: @lizdentontropic #lovetropic #greenbeautyrevolution

1 comment:

George said...

Through our portal you will learn about the various facilities that are on offer. We are growing with time and our services have certainly grabbed the attention of masses. The effortless technique and minimal expense is making our Chiropractic Services Denton health treatments very much popular in the town.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...